Rewards

Starlink has been released with even greater rewards! Check it out here.

0 BNB received
Rate:0 BNB per cycle | 0%
Next payout progress:
0%

Reinvest your rewards

You can choose to allocate a portion of your rewards to be automatically re-invested after every cycle. The XLD tokens will be sent automatically to your wallet. To learn more about how this works check out our docs.

For example, you can choose to convert 10% of your rewards to XLD. After every reward cycle, the XLD will appear automatically into your wallet, along with the remaining 90% as BNB.

By moving the slider towards XLD you are increasing your allocated portion that will be converted to XLD.

You are currently viewing data for address: None selected

0
BNB Current selection: 0% XLD

You will be converting 0% of your rewards to XLD tokens. Connect your wallet and click update to submit your changes.

Connect
Update

Global Statistics

Reward Pool (BNB)

...

Reward Pool
(BNB Reserves)

...

Total Liquidity ($)

...

Total BNB Received
(By all holders)

...

Total XLD burned

...

Total BNB re-invested

...